Commercial Biomass heating
A Biomass boiler can be installed, regularly fueled and maintained for a fixed period at no cost. You only pay a fixed tariff for the heat you use which is guaranteed to be significantly lower than alternative commercial tariffs.
Free Biomass boiler systems are available for the following concerns:
- Public sector
By partnering with an energy solution partner you could significantly reduce your energy bills and guarantee the cost of your energy for the next 20 years.
Benefits of the scheme:
- Reduce heating costs by up to 60%
- Enhanced efficiency for your heating requirements
- Maintenance free system
- Add value to your commercial building
- Protect your business against possible energy shortages
- Protect your business from rising energy costs
- 100% Reduction in CO2 from Heating
- Offers new marketing and PR opportunities
- Boiler Ownership transfer to you after 20 years
- Boiler life expectancy 40 years
The free commercial biomass boilers in the scheme range in size from 50kW to 1mW on a 20 year serviced and maintained basis, they are clean and easy to use.
The operator collects the RHI which enables them to recuperate their investment and on-going maintenance cost.
During the contract period, you only pay a low, fixed price for the energy that you use from the system, creating significant savings of up to 60%.
These savings are increased when you consider that you will have no maintenance or repair costs during this time.
Commercial RHI Application FormTo see if you are eligible and apply for a grant, please complete the form below.
"*" indicates required fields